Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week #10 Sceeen Casting

Screen Casting Lesson
This week’s assignment of embedding a screencast video into my blog was a lot easier than I thought. I really like how Jing makes it user friendly to accomplish this task. I also played with Camtasia and I think it would be great to use as more advanced screencast. I liked the various add-ons built into the editor. I would use this week’s example I have posted to guide my students on how to add items to their blog sites. They could watch on my blog then follow along on their blogs on a split screen to complete this task. There are many applications for this technology. They could be gathering information and displaying videos during a science fair.
I could even leave an entire a days substitute plans that could be put up on my smart board. They could have lessons built right into the screencast that the students could follow along and I would know they are doing what I want while I am gone.
Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment