Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week Six Embedding Media

This week we are embedding media into the blog. I struggled at first but now love how easy it is to make visuals in my blog. This is the second blog today as I mistakenly wiped out my first and it was so kool, Oh well! I must say the second time around it was much easier and will definitely be using this tools.


Five Mile Hill Grand Haven
We have had a lot of snow this week and have had five snow days so far this year. The kids at school love this but they also are getting cabin fever.











In Ed Tech we are going into the brain of learners and reflecting on Psychology of Learning for Instruction. So in that vane I thought it would be kind of fun to review Blooms Taxonomy.


SEINFELD AND BLOOM'S TAXONOMY
And finally, I am planning a trip for the family to Orange Beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I have posted a map so if your in the area and want to stop by and say Hi! or know of any great places to visit. or just hang out please let me know.
 Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, AL
View Larger Map

Just found an extra and  seeing as the Grammies where just on thought it was timely.
GRAMMY NIGHT



Overdrive News Feature
Get More: Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment